TULSA, Okla. — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol said Klint and Katheryn Impson died over the weekend because of injuries sustained a multi-car crash in Seminole County last month.
OHP said it happened after a Jeep going the wrong way on I-40 in Seminole County hit a Ford Expedition where the Expedition ran off the road. The Jeep then hit a truck, which caused the truck to hit another car. The crash also pinned the SUV the Impsons and their children were inside..
Authorities said the identity of the Jeep driver,Todd Cahill, died at the scene. Klint and Katheryn Impson were taken to the hospital but later died. Another passenger from their SUV is still hospitalized.
The other drivers and passengers in the involved vehicles did not suffer critical injuries.
- Oklahoma's Cold Case Files: Who killed Edgar Eddington?
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- A look back over nine months of masking
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- TSA extends mask requirement through Sept. 13
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --