BIXBY, Okla. — Bixby's downtown is expanding with a new multi-tenant development at the intersection of Armstrong and Dawes.
According to Develop Bixby LLC, the 6,000 square feet space includes a brick oven pizza restaurant, a creamery boutique, and Bixby’s first coffee house that roasts their own coffee onsite.
"There is nothing more exciting that I have going on right now," said Joshua Forrest, owner of Brick Bros. Pizza. "We moved here several years ago we brought our kids here and put them in school here and to get to be a part of the revitalization of downtown is just it's amazing a great opportunity we are really excited about."
Officials told 2 Works for You the City of Bixby offered a grant program for existing buildings to enhance the look and feel of the century old community.
- Missing McIntosh County teen found safe
- Tulsa police identify human skull found in northwest Tulsa
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tiger Woods injured in rollover crash in California, hospitalized with leg injuries
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --