TULSA, Okla. — A missing McIntosh County teen was found safe Tuesday afternoon.
Searchers found him nearly 30 miles from where he disappeared Monday night.
Family members said Ethan McIntosh went out on a tractor late Monday afternoon to feed some of their animals but he never came home. They eventually found the tractor but didn't find him.
Around noon on Tuesday, they got a tip from someone on his way to school who said he'd seen a young man matching McGuire's description.
Police found him asleep in the woods near Texanna Road in Eufaula, Okla. Investigators told 2 Works for You the teen had walked to where he was found.
About 80 people were involved in the search, including law enforcement and volunteers.
Authorities said they are not investigating the case as a runaway or kidnapping situation.
- What you can do about high utility bills
- Conserve water: City still wants people to conserve
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tiger Woods injured in rollover crash in California, hospitalized with leg injuries
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --