TULSA, Okla. — A human skull found in northwest Tulsa has been identified.
According to the Tulsa Police Department, the skull was the partial remains of Samantha Puckett.
The skull was found Monday morning at 1300 North 33rd West Ave. Detectives told 2 Works for You a photographer was taking pictures when they found the skull about 30-feet off the road.
Puckett was reported missing in November 2016 and foul play was suspected in her disappearance, police said.
Authorities said the suspect, John Paul Gladney, committed suicide as homicide detectives attempted to serve a search warrant on his home in Dec. 2016.
- Voluntary boil order for Tulsans impacted by water issues
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- 12 million still under boil orders in Texas
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma's Cold Case File: The wrong side of the tracks
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --