MUSKOGEE, Okla. — A Muskogee County District Attorney is seeking the dealth penalty for Jarron Pridgeon in court.
Pridgeon is accused of shooting and killing his brother and five children, as well as hurting the mother of his children on Feb. 2.
In a court document, Muskogee County District Attorney Orvil Loge says that Pridgeon's actions "should be punished by death."
Pridgeon has already appeared in preliminary court hearings where media were barred from attending due to discussion involving HIPAA-protected information.
The next time Pridgeon will appear in court is on Sept. 2.
- Oklahoma man's 'Mega Mower' leads to social media fame
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Dewey family left to pay for air conditioning replacement despite home warranty deal
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Garth Brooks planning vaccination requirements for upcoming dive bar tour
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --