MUSKOGEE, Okla. — The Muskogee law enforcement community is working to raise money to help the family of a deputy battling COVID-19.
The Deputy Wives of Muskogee County are selling Muskogee County Sheriff's Office bracelets in support of Lt. Skylar Green.
Green has been in the hospital in critical condition for weeks fighting COVID-19, according to the sheriff's office.
"To Skylar, we all love you brother and can’t wait to have you back," Muskogee County Sheriff's Office posted on Facebook on Tuesday.
Each bracelet is $5 with all proceeds going to Green's family.
Anyone looking to help can go to the sheriff's office and ask for Deputy Bridgette Jackson.
The sheriff's office scheduled a prayer vigil for Green at the Muskogee Civic Center on Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Feds open investigation into Oklahoma, other states with school mask mandate bans
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- New COVID-19 rapid drive-thru testing site opening in south Tulsa
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Hundreds of law enforcement officers have died from COVID-19
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --