MUSKOGEE, Okla. — A judge ruled Wednesday to bar media from the preliminary hearings for Jarron Pridgeon in Muskogee.
Pridgeon is accused of shooting and killing his brother and five children, as well as hurting the mother of his children on Feb. 2.
The judge determined media would not be allowed in the courtroom due to discussion involving HIPAA-protected information.
No one is expected to be allowed in the courtroom during any of the preliminary hearings.
2 News Oklahoma will continue to get updates on the case as it develops.
- Doctor says delta variant symptoms differ from original COVID-19 strand
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Monoclonal antibody treatment could reduce COVID effects
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Jenks shooting investigation handed over to federal authorities
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --