MUSKOGEE, Okla. — The Muskogee County district attorney ruled a deadly officer-involved shooting in February as justified.
RELATED STORY: Teens killed in Muskogee shooting identified
The ruling from District Attorney Orvil Lodge clears four Muskogee officers in the pursuit and shooting in Muskogee that left two Nebraska teens dead.
The chase ended in the deaths of Farrah Rauch, 17, and Joseph Dugan, 17, of Blair, Nebraska.
Rauch was killed during a shootout with police after she and Dugan led officers on a chase in a stolen truck. Dugan took his own life.
- Tulsa police searching for missing, endangered woman
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- CDC: Masked students should keep 3 feet of distance in class
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Biden admin meets initial goal of 100 million vaccinations
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --