TULSA, Okla. — A man is recovering after being shot in the back while riding his motorcycle Tuesday night.
Tulsa police responded to a call around 7 p.m. saying a motorcyclist was shot near 121st and Sheridan. When officers arrived, they discovered the victim with a bullet lodged deep in his back.
The victim was taken to a hospital and is being treated for his injury. Officers believe the victim had an altercation with another driver. A silver Ford F150 may have been involved.
TPD is currently investigating the situation and asks for anyone with information about the situation to contact them at 918-596-9222.
- Police investigating flags vandalized at Military History Center in Broken Arrow
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Oklahoma senator files bill to keep Daylight Saving Time all year
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police lieutenant, officer plead not guilty in shooting cover-up
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --