TULSA, Okla. — A Summer Games that everyone can get behind.
Mother Road Market announced it's hosting its own version of the Olympics with food challenges that will make Tulsans go for the gold.
They are planning on sharing the fun, foodie-loving times on their Instagram page.
- OU, Texas to leave Big 12 & join SEC "barring any unforeseen developments" according to reports
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- 2 men arrested after double shooting, child and Pryor man hospitalized
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- National Weather Service to launch new wireless emergency alert for thunderstorms
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --