TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum is delivering his State of the City address on Nov. 19th.
The Tulsa Regional Chamber is hosting the address which will be delivered virtually to the region's business community at the Chamber's virtual State of the City event, officials said.
Bynum is expected to share his thoughts and vision on making Tulsa a welcoming, globally competitive and world-class city in 2021 and beyond.
Bynum is also expected to reflect on 2020.
- Some Tulsans concerned over indoor church concert held Tuesday night
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Glenpool City Council passes mask mandate
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- State chief medical officer fears for Oklahoma's healthcare system
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --