TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum and city councilors were sworn in on Monday, Dec. 7th.
Officials conducted the inauguration ceremony virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
I'm honored Tulsans have given me another four years so we can continue our work to make Tulsa a globally competitive, world-class city.
Judge William D. LaFortune will read Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum his oath of office and is the only guest on site for Monday's inauguration.
Other newly elected city officials are also being sworn in. The virtual inauguration is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. on Dec. 7th.
- Backlash over photo of Jenks students, fans celebrating with no masks or social distancing
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- 3 months after lawn mower accident, Kellyville 2-year-old will have new arm
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Gov. Stitt rescinds nominee to the State School Board
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --