TULSA, Okla. — Longtime businesswoman and TV personality Martha Stewart came to Oklahoma this week to speak at a business event and made sure to take something home with her.
Stewart posted a photo to Instagram after her visit showing the eastern redbuds she says she bought at Stringer Nursery in Tulsa.
The eastern redbud, or cercis canadensis, is the state tree of Oklahoma.
- Extras needed for law enforcement roles in Sylvester Stallone series
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Native American restaurant opens in Broken Arrow
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police arrest man suspected in killings of two women
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --