TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — A homicide investigation is underway after authorities found a body in Tahlequah's Norris Park on Thursday morning.
Tahlequah Police Chief Nate King says two park employees found the man dead inside a park bathroom after 7 a.m.
King says they're investigating the man's death as a homicide.
Police identified the man as 21-year-old Kenneth Tyler Scott from Wewoka.
Tahlequah Police, Cherokee Marshals and the FBI are coordinating on the investigation.
- Family remembers Tulsa teen who died from COVID-19
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- By the numbers: COVID-19 spiking in Oklahoma to start December
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Claremore salon helping elderly community this Christmas
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --