TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police arrested a man involved in a deadly dog mauling attack in west Tulsa.
Benjamin Spence is facing charges of second-degree murder and assault with a dangerous weapon in the death of Curtis Wickham, according to court documents.
Records show Spence is booked at the Tulsa County Jail.
- Oklahoma woman shares her story after surviving COVID-19
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Holiday parades happening across Green Country
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Native American tribes aim to expand broadband internet during pandemic
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --