OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma native Kristin Chenowith got her COVID-19 vaccine in Oklahoma City.
The Tony and Emmy award winner often travels home to Oklahoma and has a Broadway Bootcamp in Broken Arrow each year. This year it is going virtual due to the pandemic.
The Oklahoma State Department of Health posted a pictures of her visit for her vaccination on their Facebook page Monday night. Chenoweth is wearing an OKC Thunder mask, she's a big fan of the team and even named her dog after the team!
- 5 reasons why your tax refund is late
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa giving $20 million in renters assistance
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Green Gold Rush: Oklahoma's medical marijuana regulations response
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --