TULSA, Okla. — Hazmat and emergency crews were called to the scene after a semi rolled over on Highway 169 Friday morning.
According to the Tulsa Fire Department, the semi was carrying zinc anhydrous chloride. Hazmat crews were called to help address the situation and clean up any hazardous chemical messes.
The offramp from Highway 169 at 46th Street North is closed while crews work to clear the scene. Please avoid the area, if possible. Click here to find an alternate route.
It is unknown what caused the rollover crash.
This is a developing situation. We'll continue to update as we learn more.
- Tulsa police cracking down on illegal Tulsa State Fair parking
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- NFL announces Super Bowl LVI halftime show performers
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Traditional and exotic food at the Tulsa State Fair
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --