TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma-based band Hanson is hitting the road in 2022, announcing their next world tour on Thursday.
The Red Green Blue World Tour kicks off in Europe in June, makes its way to North America by July, and wraps up with shows in Latin America and Australia in the fall.
Hanson doesn't have any Oklahoma stops marked on this tour.
The shows will coincide with the release of their new album of the same name which features three solo projects from the band's members rolled into one release.
The tour dates and ticket information can be found here.
- 26 people charged in large multi-state retail theft ring
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa County COVID case rates reach a new all-time high amid omicron
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Man arrested after authorities find explosive device at Hard Rock in Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --