STILLWATER, Okla. — As part of Oklahoma State Baseball's O' Brate Stadium dedication Thursday, former President George W. Bush threw out the first pitch before the Cowboys' game with New Orleans.
Bush was scheduled to throw out the first pitch at the stadium on March 20, 2020, but the COVID-19 pandemic ended the college baseball season before the event.
The 43rd president is a longtime friend of Cecil O' Brate, who pledged the money that led to building of OSU's new $60 million stadium.
Oklahoma State defeated New Orleans, 9-6
- Tulsa Race Massacre Centennial Commission writes letter to Gov. Stitt after signing HB 1775 into law
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- TPS releases statement after Gov. Kevin Stitt signs HB 1775 into law
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Uber, Lyft to begin offering free rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --