PITTSBURG COUNTY — Four corrections officers who worked at the Oklahoma State Penitentiary are now facing multiple felony and misdemeanor charges, according to court documents.
The charges come after a surveillance video from June captured the four officers beating a shackled inmate in a medical facility.
The officers who have been have been identified as William Graham, Michael Boswell, Richard Holloway and Dylan Aragon.
Graham is facing charges of aggravated assault and battery, offering false evidence and obstructing an officer.
Boswell, Holloway, and Aragon are facing charges of offering false evidence and obstructing an officer
- Teenager dead after shooting at Tulsa shopping center
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Gift for a crow: An unexpected gift of friendship at Tulsa Botanic Garden
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Rogers County helps Kansas man get back on his feet after arrest
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --