COLLINSVILLE, Okla. — Federal agents and their SWAT team came out to an auto body shop in Collinsville on Wednesday morning, according to the FBI.
The SWAT team cleared the area near 5th and Broadway, leaving agents there who filed in and out of the shop into the afternoon.
2 News Oklahoma is working to find out more information. Check this story for updates.
- Police investigating flags vandalized at Military History Center in Broken Arrow
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Oklahoma senator files bill to keep Daylight Saving Time all year
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police lieutenant, officer plead not guilty in shooting cover-up
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --