OKLAHOMA CITY — Elton John is postponing upcoming shows Tuesday and Wednesday after testing positive for COVID-19.
The iconic musical artist postponed the two Dallas concerts and is asking fans to hold onto their tickets as they'll be honored on the rescheduled dates.
John is still scheduled to play his upcoming shows in Little Rock and Oklahoma City as of Tuesday.
The 74-year-old is vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19.
- Man shot, killed during east Tulsa robbery
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Police investigate 'suspicious' device near Broken Arrow intersection
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Biden caught on hot mic lashing out at reporter
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --