TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office is investigating after finding a man dead in a car in north Tulsa on Monday morning.
Deputies were called about the man to the area near East 56th Street North and Lewis around 9 a.m.
Investigators say the man is a friend of the woman who lives at the home where the car was parked in the driveway and she found him after taking her child to school.
Deputies say she told them that the man had tried to call and text her overnight, the last call being made around 1 a.m.
The sheriff's office identified the victim Tuesday as 41-year-old James Hillary Williams.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call us at 918-596-5600. Callers who wish to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- FBI says body matching Petito's description recovered
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Broken Arrow Police investigating Sunday night homicide
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Local food truck brings a taste of Venezuela to Tulsa
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --