TULSA, Okla. — Police arrested a man Wednesday in connection with a man found dead on a south Tulsa street last week.
Tulsa olice were called to Toledo Ave. near 81st Street and Yale around 11 a.m. on Aug. 11 after a man's body was found in the street.
Local residents attempted to perform CPR on the man but were unsuccessful.
One week later, police arrested Brayden Blough on one complaint of First-Degree Murder, one complaint of possession of a stolen vehicle and one complaint of resisting arrest.
This is a developing situation. We'll continue to update as we learn more.
- Doctor says delta variant symptoms differ from original COVID-19 strand
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Monoclonal antibody treatment could reduce COVID effects
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Jenks shooting investigation handed over to federal authorities
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --