VINITA, Okla. — Craig County deputies are looking for information about a reported attack near Vinita High School late Tuesday night.
The Craig Country Sheriff's Office says a man attacked a teen near the high school around 10 p.m.
The sheriff's office says the teen managed to jump a fence and hide from the man until help arrived. The teen was taken to the hospital with "serious bodily injury."
Investigators are asking anyone with any information about the alleged attack to call (918) 256-6466.
- Reba McEntire rescued from window after stair collapse in Oklahoma building
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- How much can a COVID-19 hospital stay in Tulsa cost you?
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Police search for gunman in convenience store armed robbery
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --