TULSA, Okla — The City of Tulsa is experiencing technical difficulties due to a ransomware attack.
A statement from the city said no customer information is comprised. Tulsans can expect delays in network services. The city’s information technology and security teams are working with a security adviser and shut down many internal systems out of an abundance of caution.
The city worked through the weekend to ensure all systems are safe and operational before programs are brought back online.
- Gov. Stitt signs bill limiting race, gender curriculums in Oklahoma schools
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma getting $2 million refund in deal to return hydroxychloroquine stockpile
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma's Cold Case Files: Who killed Francine Frost?
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --