TULSA, Okla. — Students and a bus driver are safe after a car crashed into a Jenks school bus early Wednesday morning.
The accident happened around 71st and Richmond. The Jenks bus was going westbound on 71st with about 20 students on board. The bus began a left turn to go south when they hit by a car heading eastbound.
The driver of the car suffered broken bones and was transported to be treated for his injuries at the hospital. None of the students were reported to have injuries.
Another bus from the Jenks school district is coming to pick them up.
At this time, the condition of the car driver is unknown.
Traffic could be impacted by the crash. FIND ALTERNATE ROUTE on 2 News Traffic.
- Extras needed for law enforcement roles in Sylvester Stallone series
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Native American restaurant opens in Broken Arrow
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa police arrest man suspected in killings of two women
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --