TULSA, Okla — UPDATE: Broken Arrow police arrested Miguel Casimiro Hernadez on multiple charges in relation to a road rage incident over the weekend.
BAPD responded to the area of State Highway 51 and South 145th East Avenue for reports of a road rage incident on Sunday. When officers arrived they found the two motorists involved getting into a confrontation. During the confrontation, the suspect brandished a firearm and used his vehicle to run over the other motorist.
The victim was transported to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Hernandez is currently booked into the Tulsa County Jail.
- 1 child dies, another injured while sledding in BA
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Amazon Prime memberships to increase this year
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- TPD identify man killed in early morning shooting
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --