TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are investigating after a woman's body was found on the front porch near 61st Street North and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard early Friday.
Officers say the woman's body shows signs of trauma. They are investigating it as a possible homicide.
The victim has been identified as Elizabeth Dillard.
We'll have more details as they become available.
- OK Senate votes down Oklahoma Empowerment Act
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- 2 News gets an inside look at the SV Seeker and updates to come
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa doctor returns home after helping in Ukraine
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --