BIXBY, Okla. — This week's Friday Night Live Player of the Week, , sponsored by Wholesale Computer Supply, is Bixby Junior Running Back Braylin Presley.
Presley racked up 252 total yards and four touchdowns in the Spartans' 34-0 season-opening defeat of Union.
We talked with Presley about:
- His big night in Week Zero
- The bigger role he'll play for the Spartans this season
- What it was like growing up in an athletic and competitive family with seven siblings
- How his game is different than his older brother (and our 2019 FNL Player of the Year), Brennan
- The pride he and his teammates take as Bixby continues to prove it can play with anybody in Oklahoma, regardless of classification
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --