TULSA, Okla. — Soccer is back at ONEOK field as FC Tulsa begin their 2021 campaign, determined to improve on last season's success.
FC Tulsa lost in the 2020 conference quarterfinals in penalty kicks. An emotional game that saw Tulsa shown the red card showed the heart and resolve of the team - one that has fought through adversity since the beginning of the pandemic.
FC Tulsa return home in 2021 for a final warm-up game against Austin Bold FC on Saturday, April 17 at 2:00 pm. Their regular season home opener is two weeks later.
You can purchase tickets to FC Tulsa's scrimmage or May 1 home opener here.
- THD, OSDH suspends use of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Officer who shot Daunte Wright resigns
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- NCAA 'unequivocally supports' transgender student-athletes competing in college sports
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --