STILLWATER, Okla. — Saturday's Bedlam basketball matchup between Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma is postponed due to COVID-19.
The OSU men's basketball program is pausing activities due to a positive coronavirus test, according a tweet by the team. Therefore, the home game against OU, originally scheduled for
Saturday, Jan. 16th, is postponed.
Head coach Mike Boynton said they will wait for OSU's medical staff before determining the return to activities for the team.
"The well-being of the young men in our program has always been and will continue to be the most important thing to me, my staff and our administration," said Cowboy head coach Mike Boynton. "We've been very fortunate to play the games we've played thus far, and we will await the advice of our medical staff before making any decisions on a return to team activities."
At this time, officials have not announced when the game will be rescheduled.
- Tulsa Public Schools delays students return to in-person learning until March 22
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Stitt activates Oklahoma National Guard to aid local law enforcement at State Capitol
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Trump to leave White House on morning of Biden's inauguration
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --