TULSA, Okla. — Ingredients:
- 2 cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onions, diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 ounces cauliflower rice
- 8 whole grain tortillas
- Pan spray
Sriracha Peanut Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup peanut butter*, creamy or crunchy
- ¼ cup soy, oat, or almond milk
- ¼ cup sweet red chili sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons vinegar (rice, white, or apple cider would work well)
- 2 teaspoons sriracha (optional)
1. Roast or microwave sweet potatoes if not precooked. Then peel and mash with a fork. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350˚.
3. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and heat until shimmering.
4. Add onions and sauté until onions are translucent.
5. Add garlic and cauliflower rice and cook until cauliflower rice is soft, stirring frequently.
6. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with mashed sweet potatoes.
7. Spread mixture in the center of each tortilla.
8. Roll into cigar shapes and place seam side down on baking sheet.
9. Spritz roll ups with pan spray.
10. Bake 6-10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
11. Meanwhile, prepare sauce in a small saucepan. Whisk together all ingredients over low heat until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
12. When done, remove “roll ups” from oven, cut in half, and serve with sriracha peanut sauce.
*Could use sunbutter if someone in your home has peanut allergies.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --