TULSA, Okla. — As the snow and ice across Tulsa melts, there will be potholes showing up across the city due to winter weather.
The 2 Works for You Problem Solvers talked to the City of Tulsa about what to do to report a pothole.
Residents can call 311 on business days, report potholes through the 311 app, or make reports online at www.tulsa311.com .
What if a driver thinks a pothole damaged their car?
When reporting on www.tulsa311.com – residents can fill out a tort claim if they think they have damage and the city will investigate.
Contact the Problem Solvers:
- Voluntary boil order for Tulsans impacted by water issues
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- 12 million still under boil orders in Texas
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma's Cold Case File: The wrong side of the tracks
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --