TULSA, Okla. — Time to check your closets and cupboard for items on this week's recall round-up.
Repala USA is recalling rechargeable fillet knives. The battery can overheat and catch fire if a non-Repala charger is used. If you have one, stop using it and remove the battery and look for a white ETL label. If it is missing that label contact Repala USA for a free placement battery and information about returning the old battery for proper disposal.
Scalpa is recalling Scalpa Numb Maximum Strength Topical Anesthetic Cream. The recall says it fails to meet child resistant packaging requirements, posing a risk of poisoning for young children.
If you have this cream, stop using it immediately and store it out of reach of children. Contact Scalpa for a full refund or store credit.
If you are interested in finding out other recalls, CLICK HERE.
- Biden to sign two more executive orders Friday aimed at expanding benefits amid pandemic
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Roommate charged in missing Wagoner County woman's death
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma COVID vaccine portal is troubling many seniors, help means long call waits
Contact the Problem Solvers:
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --