TULSA, Okla. — A woman is dead after a fight at a mobile home park Thursday in the Turley area of Tulsa County.
Tulsa County deputies responded to a 911 call about the fight near North Gillette Ave. and East 66th Street North around 11:30 a.m.
The caller said he'd gotten into a physical fight with 51-year-old Amy Dawn Beasley who he rents a room from.
Deputies say they found Beasley dead inside the home with obvious signs of trauma to her body.
Investigators arrested Forrest Clay Peterson, accusing him of Beasley's murder.
- Tulsa police search for suspect in deadly stabbing
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Muskogee Lieutenant recounts his road to recovery after double lung transplant
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Brooks’ 3 TDs push Oklahoma past Oregon 47-32 in Alamo Bowl
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --