WAGONER, Okla. — Wagoner police are searching for the suspect involved in a deadly shooting Thursday night.
Police said the victim, 69-year-old Jimmy Arthur, suffered two gunshot wounds to the head at a home in Wagoner, Okla. near Southeast 7th Street.
Authorities told 2 Works for You they have a potential suspect, but no arrests have been made.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Mayor Bynum to let Tulsa mask mandate expire April 30 if trends continue
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth, dies at 99
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Rapper DMX has died at the age of 50, family confirms
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --