TULSA, Okla. — Union Public Schools announced there will be no bus service on Nov. 18 or Nov. 19 due to staffing issues.
According to the district's website, officials said the district is unable to provide bus service starting Thursday through the rest of the week, due to staffing issues within the Union Transportation Department.
Officials said Union parents will be notified when bus services resume.
The cancellation of bus service does not apply to Tulsa Tech students being picked up at Union High School, officials said.
The Union district added that school start times are going back to normal, starting Thursday, Nov. 18th.
This includes all elementary schools, including:
- Rosa Parks
- Where are face masks required? Green Country cities current mask policies
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Final analysis shows Pfizer's vaccine 95% effective
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- First Senate bill of session named after fallen Tulsa police officer
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --