SAND SPRINGS, Okla. — The Sand Springs Police Department released the names of two people who died in a motorcycle crash in Sand Springs Wednesday evening.
Police said 21-year-old Mitchell Raymond Overton and 20-year-old Kennedy Alexis Behm died in the crash. It happened at the corner of West 41st Street and South Teal Ridge Drive.
Police said a motorcycle struck a two-door sedan at the intersection and then caught fire. Overton and Behm were pronounced dead on the scene.
The driver of the sedan, 56-year-old Ernest William Steagall Jr., was taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Where are face masks required? Green Country cities current mask policies
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Final analysis shows Pfizer's vaccine 95% effective
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- First Senate bill of session named after fallen Tulsa police officer
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --