TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police ended a standoff with a man in a north Tulsa neighborhood on Monday.
Several police officers responded to the call near the Gilcrease Expressway and Mohawk Boulevard after they say a person fired shots at an officer in north Tulsa on Monday afternoon and then barricaded himself inside a home.
Officers arrested James Wright after a few hours of waiting outside the home.
The police response prompted Booker T. Washington High School to have a short, modified lockdown. They've since lifted that lockdown.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Woman sunbathing run over by Florida deputy in SUV on beach
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Hiker finds human remains near 71st and Sheridan
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Meet the NICU nurses behind the holiday baby photo shoots
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --