TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa's "McGill's" restaurant is mourning the passing of one of their founders, Greg McGill.
According to a Facebook post by the prime steakhouse, McGill passed away on December 31st, New Year's Eve.
Greg McGill started "McGill's - Prime Rib. Prime Steak. Prime Seafood" in 1990 along side Hal Walker, according the restaurant's website.
- Jenks official confirms Clay Martin has been hospitalized
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jobless Oklahomans search for aid, OESC reports continued claims decline
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- High school class ring reunited with owner decades later
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --