TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Public Schools confirmed two employees died from a Tulsa high school died.
TPS said a bus driver on the Transportation team and a support professional at Hale High School passed away. Although a cause of death has not been released in either death, both employees did test positive for COVID-19.
In a letter to district leaders they said "contact tracing shows no close contact with any team members or students."
READ full letter to TPS leaders below:
- Oklahoma woman shares her story after surviving COVID-19
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Holiday parades happening across Green Country
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Native American tribes aim to expand broadband internet during pandemic
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --