TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Police Department said a missing child has been found safe.
Police said 10-year-old Aaron Bryant went missing Wednesday around 7 p.m. in the area of 1057 East 60th Street.
According to authorities, Bryant had left the area with a friend and spent the evening at this friend's home unbeknownst to his mother.
Police said his mother was contacted Thursday, and she went to pick him up.
- US expels Russian diplomats, imposes new sanctions
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma state legislature passes bill criminalizing 'rioters'
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- City of Tulsa looking to fill labor, trade openings
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --