TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa police officer is recovering after being shot in the wrist.
Police say shots were fired during a traffic stop near 61st and Peoria around 4:30 p.m.
One officer is hurt after the shooting. He was treated and released for an injury to his wrist.
The suspected shooter Rashed Thomas is in custody. Police said he was found in a nearby apartment complex laundry room.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Two arrested after assault leads to homicide outside of night club
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Two people dead and two children rescued from hostage situation
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Car repairs, part shipments impacted by COVID-19
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --