TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are investigating after a body was found at an apartment Wednesday near East 55th Street and South Quincy Avenue.
Police said a fight happened on Tuesday night that left one man dead in the backyard of the complex.
Authorities said the other person involved in the fight and other witnesses are being questioned.
Investigators said it's too early to determine cause of death, but officers are investigating it as a homicide.
The Medical Examiners Office will determine the official cause of death.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Jenks official confirms Clay Martin has been hospitalized
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jobless Oklahomans search for aid, OESC reports continued claims decline
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- High school class ring reunited with owner decades later
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --