Update: Tulsa police have identified the human remains found near a north Tulsa McDonald's in late April.
Around 7 p.m. on April 27, patrol officers were dispatched to reports of a body found just north of the McDonald's at Memorial and Admiral.
The officers searched the area and found the remains of a male person. TPD confirms that the body has now been identified as 58-year-old Troy Lee Enix.
Police had been searching for Enix since September after being reported missing. At the time, he was considered to be endangered and his family was concerned for his safety due to having multiple medical conditions.
As of now, TPD says foul play is not suspected in the death of Enix.
Tulsa police are on scene in East Tulsa where human remains were found Wednesday evening.
The body was found near Admiral and Memorial behind the McDonald's.
TPD says someone called 911 after they discovered the body.
We will update this as we learn more.
- Woman sunbathing run over by Florida deputy in SUV on beach
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Hiker finds human remains near 71st and Sheridan
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Meet the NICU nurses behind the holiday baby photo shoots
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --