TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Police Department is investigating a homicide after a 70-year-old man was found dying in his front yard.
Police responded to a call early Monday morning near 21st and Lakewood Drive in Tulsa.
A woman called 911 and reported a man with cardiac arrest in his yard. Police found large amounts of blood and saw lacerations on the man once they arrived on-scene.
He later died. Police identified him as Edward Johnson. Officers arrested Johnson's step-son Somsai Harchareun on a first-degree murder complaint.
As of now, TPD is not releasing any information on the motive for the altercation.
The investigation is still ongoing.
This is a developing story.
- Winchester residents worried by meat processing plant moving in
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma hires Loyola Chicago's Porter as basketball coach
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Chuba Hubbard donates Blessing Backpacks to those experiencing homelessness
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --