TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Greek Festival is changing its traditional festival model this year in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The festival will combine with the Greek Street Drive-Thru model for two weekends in an effort to let guests enjoy the food and entertainment from the safety of their own cars.
The usual drive-thru menu will include more authentic Greek foods including lamb and chicken dinners, Gyros, and Pastitsio, Spanakopita, Saganaki, and Frappe
The festival runs September 17-18 and 24-25.
- Oklahoma governor removes only physicians from medical board
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Grove schools in distance learning after loss of teacher
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahomans answer older woman's call for help in cleaning up rural property
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --