TULSA, Okla. — The team at Progressive Prosthetics in Tulsa needs help to get Michael Cronk back on his feet.
The 25-year-old was injured in a semi-truck accident in November. Cronk's left leg eventually had to be amputated. He now uses a wheelchair, and he is without insurance.
Progressive Prosthetics, a family-owned prosthetic and orthotic facility, agreed to sponsor Cronk's new leg, and they need the community's help to do it. Donations are being accepted through GoFundMe.
- Opening statements in trial of accused getaway driver
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Some of Oklahoma's top doctors stress mask use as COVID cases trend downward
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma House passes bill for family to visit long-term care facility residents
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --