TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Animal Welfare is investigating after a video posted on social media shows a young woman beating her dog outside a person's home.
2 News Oklahoma reached out to Tulsa Animal Welfare who responded Wednesday with the following statement:
"Tulsa Animal Welfare is aware of the video and continues its investigation into the incident involving a minor. Today, team members are canvassing the neighborhood, hoping to identify and educate her on proper pet ownership, dog handling, and encourage her to volunteer at the shelter."
- Native American restaurant opens in Broken Arrow
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa police looking for missing girlfriend of accused killer
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- City working to resolve issues with Tulsa’s water department
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --